Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's another I'd like to see:

    Duran Duran - Ordinary World

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, funny story....
    I've nearly mastered hard mode on drums. I'm getting 5 stars on most everything.
    This morning I'm trying to play American Woman. I just can't get the beat and I fail. I try like 4 more times only getting to like 25% tops. I can't fathom it since I beat that damn song twice last night.

    Oh, I was on expert.... *doh!*

    Abe, if you intend to get Rock Band at some point, you may find it cheapest to buy the game and parts separately. Used instruments are pretty cheap. Also, we may be replacing our RB drums with something more portable for use in Korea. If so, I'd happily send them to your house.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, The Velvet Underground. Anything from Andy Warhol.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I was actually looking to pick up RB soon once i get a paycheck or two.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about REM Losing My Religion

  6. #16
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, and while we are on the subject of county music, I think Toby Keith's Whos Your Daddy is one of the best playable and singable songs in all of music and would be a perfect choice for Rock band. For those in our group who may not know country all that well, here's the video. Watch it once, and you will be singing the chorus, I guarantee it.


    YouTube - Toby Keith - Who's Your Daddy?

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  8. #18
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it in your head now?

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes. So good

  10. #20
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How does Melissa feel about that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •